We may ask for personal information from you in a number of circumstances, including but not limited to:
- when you contact us to request information or services;
- when you make a donation.
Use of the information we collect
Your personal information may be used as follows:
- to provide information you have requested and deal with any queries or requests you have;
- to keep you up to date with our news and services;
- for general administration purposes associated with the collection of any donations;
- to make information available to appropriate third parties where necessary;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose personal information as part of a due legal process or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to external websites. We do not have any control over external websites and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such sites.
Cookies and IP addresses
Our website uses a standard technology to gather information about how our website is used by individual computers connected to the internet. Information is collected through cookies and Web server logs which enable us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the website content.
We employ security measures which aim to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you wish to do this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. A small fee may be payable.